Changes for version 0.031 - 2013-01-05
- Move plugin config options to a githooks subsection. For example, the CheckLog.spelling option now is called githooks.checklog.spelling. The new scheme avoids unecessary pollution of the configuration namespace. The plugins that existed up to the previous release can still have their options in the previous place, because we dynamically move them. This is a temporary measure to avoid breaking old configuration. It will probably be removed in the future.
- Rename TODO to TODO.pod and update it with new ideas.
- Git::Hooks - A framework for implementing Git hooks.
- Git::Hooks::CheckAcls - Git::Hooks plugin for branch/tag access control.
- Git::Hooks::CheckJira - Git::Hooks plugin which requires citation of JIRA issues in commit messages.
- Git::Hooks::CheckLog - Git::Hooks plugin to enforce commit log policies.
- Git::Hooks::CheckStructure - Git::Hooks plugin for ref/file structure validation.
- Git::Hooks::GerritChangeId - Git::Hooks plugin to insert a Change-Id in a commit message.
- Git::More - An extension of App::gh::Git with some goodies for hook developers.