Changes for version 0.046 - 2013-06-30
- New features
- New githooks.abort-commit config option to modify the behavior of the pre-commit and the commit-msg hooks when they die.
- Renamed doc/user-tutorial.pod to TUTORIAL.pod. The document is a little improved.
- Require at least git v1.6.0 (released on 2008-08-17) to avoid a problem in older Git modules. Previously we were requiring at least git v1.5.0, which was released on 2007-02-14.
- Git::Hooks - A framework for implementing Git hooks.
- Git::Hooks::CheckAcls - Git::Hooks plugin for branch/tag access control.
- Git::Hooks::CheckJira - Git::Hooks plugin which requires citation of JIRA issues in commit messages.
- Git::Hooks::CheckLog - Git::Hooks plugin to enforce commit log policies.
- Git::Hooks::CheckRewrite - Git::Hooks plugin for checking against unsafe rewrites
- Git::Hooks::CheckStructure - Git::Hooks plugin for ref/file structure validation.
- Git::Hooks::GerritChangeId - Git::Hooks plugin to insert a Change-Id in a commit message.
- Git::More - A Git extension with some goodies for hook developers.
- Git::More::Message - A Git commit message