Changes for version 1.0.0 - 2014-09-20
- The jump to version 1.0.0 signify the module is considered mature. It's being used now by at least two large enterprises and no big incompatible change is predicted in the near future. We'll try to adhere to the Semantic Versioning (http://semver.org/) specification from non on.
- New features
- The githooks.group option is now treated as a multi-valued option, allowing one to specify groups with more than one definition.
- The TUTORIAL was revised and improved, with new sections for Git server and Gerrit adminitrators.
- Git::Hooks - Framework for implementing Git (and Gerrit) hooks
- Git::Hooks::CheckAcls - Git::Hooks plugin for branch/tag access control.
- Git::Hooks::CheckFile - Git::Hooks plugin for checking files
- Git::Hooks::CheckJira - Git::Hooks plugin which requires citation of JIRA issues in commit messages.
- Git::Hooks::CheckLog - Git::Hooks plugin to enforce commit log policies.
- Git::Hooks::CheckRewrite - Git::Hooks plugin for checking against unsafe rewrites
- Git::Hooks::CheckStructure - Git::Hooks plugin for ref/file structure validation.
- Git::Hooks::GerritChangeId - Git::Hooks plugin to insert a Change-Id in a commit message.
- Git::More - A Git extension with some goodies for hook developers.
- Git::More::Message - A Git commit message