Changes for version 1.42
- _ping() method taught to use File::MMagic to determine the image's contenttype. (Image::Magick doesn't always return an 'image/foo-bar' string for an image's 'format'.)
- The 'type' attribute in hash ref returned by import() is deprecated in favour of new 'extension' attribute.
- Added 'contenttype' attribute to hash ref returned by import() method.
- Added requirement for Test::More in Makefile.PL
- Downgraded requirements for Image::Magick to 5.44
- Replaced test.pl with t/import.t
- Updated POD