28 Jan 2014 19:36:58 UTC
- Development release
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Clone repository
- Issues (28)
- Testers (241 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 11
- License: perl_5
- Perl: v5.8.3
- Activity24 month
- Download (304.8KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version++ed by:73 non-PAUSE usersJJNAPIORK John Napiorkowskiand 1 contributors
- and possibly others
- Reverse dependencies
- CPAN Testers List
- Dependency graph
Changes for version 5.90059_005 - 2014-01-28
- Specify newested versions of some middleware in attempt to solve test errors reported while installing.
Changes for version 5.90059_004 - 2014-01-27
- Make sure IO handle objects do 'getline' before sending them to the response callback, to properly support the PSGI specification.
- Added some backcompat code when setting a response body to an object that does 'read' but not 'getline'. Added deprecation notice for this case. Added docs to Catalyst::Delta.
- Catalyst::Delta contains a list of behaviors which will be considered deprecated immediatelty. Most items have workarounds and tweaks you can make to avoid issues. These deprecations are targeted for removal/enforcement in the Catalyst 6 release. Please review and give your feedback.
- More middleware to replace inline code (upasana++)
- Documentation around Exceptions and how we handle them.
- update copyright notices.
Changes for version 5.90059_003 - 2013-12-24
- More documentation about alternative ways to setup middleware.
- removed unneeded use of Devel::Dwarn in test case that was causing fails to install (sorry).
- When finalizing caught errors, if the error conforms to the interface as described by Plack::Middleware::HTTPExceptions, rethrow it and let the middleware deal with it.
Changes for version 5.90059_002 - 2013-12-21
- We now pass a scalar or filehandle directly to you Plack handler, rather than always use the streaming interface (we are still always using a delayed response callback). This means that you can make use of Plack middleware like Plack::Middleware::XSendfile and we expect better use of server features (when they exist) like correct use of chunked encoding or properly non blocking streaming when running under a supporting server like Twiggy. See Catalyst::Delta for more. This change might cause issues if you are making heaving use of streaming (although in general we expect things to work much better.
- In the case when we remove a content body from the response because you set an information status or a no content type status, warn that we are doing so when in debug mode. You might see additional debugging information to help you find and remove unneeded response bodies.
- Updated the code where Catalyst tries to guess a content length when you fail to provide one. This should cause less issues when trying to guess the length of a funky filehandle. This now uses Plack::Middleware::ContentLength
- Removed custom code to remove body content when the request is HEAD and swapped it for Plack::Middleware::Head
- Merged fix for regressions from stable..
Changes for version 5.90059_001 - 2013-12-19
- Removed deprecated Regexp dispatch type from dependency list. If you are using Regex[p] type dispatching you need to add the standalone distribution 'Catalyst::DispatchType::Regex' to you build system NOW or you application will be broken.
DocumentationOverview of changes between versions of CatalystHow Catalyst and PSGI work togetherInstructions for upgrading to the latest CatalystBootstrap a Catalyst application
ModulesThe Elegant MVC Web Application FrameworkCatalyst ActionChain of Catalyst ActionsCatalyst Action ContainerMatch on HTTP Request Content-TypeMatch on HTTP MethodsDeprecated base classClass data accessorsCatalyst Component Base ClassMoose Role for components which capture the application context.Moose Role for components which need to close over the $ctx, without leakingCatalyst Controller base classDispatchType Base ClassPath Part DispatchTypeDefault DispatchTypeIndex DispatchTypePath DispatchTypeThe Catalyst DispatcherThe Catalyst Engineremoved moduleThe Catalyst Engine LoaderCatalyst Exception ClassBasic Catalyst Exception RoleException for redispatching using $ctx->detach()Exception for redispatching using $ctx->go()Role defining the interface for Catalyst exceptionsCatalyst Log ClassCatalyst Model base classUnicode aware Catalystprovides information about the current client requesthandles file upload requestsstores output responding to the current client requestThe Catalyst Framework RuntimeThe CGI Catalyst ScriptCreate a new Catalyst ComponentThe FastCGI Catalyst ScriptCatalyst test serverTest Catalyst application on the command lineCommon functionality for Catalyst scripts.The Catalyst Framework script runnerCatalyst Timing Statistics ClassTest Catalyst ApplicationsThe Catalyst UtilsCatalyst View base class
Module Install Instructions
To install Catalyst::Runtime, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Catalyst::Runtime
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.