- Data::Couplet - Yet another (But Hopefully Better) Key-Value Storage mechanism
- Data::Couplet::Extension - A convenient way for sub classing Data::Couplet with minimal effort
- Data::Couplet::Plugin::BasicReorder - A D::C Plug-in to reorder data in your data set.
- Data::Couplet::Plugin::KeyCount - Provides various methods for seeing how many things are in the object
- Data::Couplet::Private - Private internal bits for Data::Couplet
- Data::Couplet::Role::Plugin - A Generalised Role for classes to extend Data::Couplet via aggregation.
- Data::Couplet::Types - Various type-constraints for working with D::C and Moose
Changes for version 0.02004314
- changed: runtime requires Moose 0.84 -> 0.90
- dropped: runtime requires MooseX::Has::Sugar
- Added (private) accessors for everything moose can do on the ::Private core. This is soley to discourage consumers from accesing the hash internals directly to provide better encapsulation. Maybe one day ::Private will be entirely replaced with XS and you want it to remain working.
- Added a basic Type Library, Data::Couplet::Types