27 Jan 2005 04:04:14 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (1)
- Testers (0 / 1 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- % Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Activity24 month
- Download (26.25KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionKWILLIAMS Ken Williamsand 2 contributors
- Ken Williams email@example.com
- Concept based on original version by Doug MacEachern firstname.lastname@example.org . Implementation different.
Changes for version 2.19
- We now use $r->print() instead of print() inside SSI.pm, because the latter seemed to have buffering problems.
- Added a Build.PL for installation via Module::Build.
- Modified ssi_include() to check for an HTTP_OK status from the subrequest in addition to an OK status from the handler. [Aaron Ross]
- Fixed an undefined-value warning that occurred in the time-related components when the time zone wasn't set. [Aaron Ross]
- Made some modernization updates to the Apache::test module we use during testing.
- Use Test.pm for testing output rather than my custom stuff.
ModulesImplement Server Side Includes in Pure-PerlImplement Server Side Includes in Perl