Changes for version 3.50
- No functionality changes since 3.49_1, I'm just declaring it stable.
- I did sneak in the addition of a $VERSION in a couple included modules where none had been provided before.
Changes for version 3.49_1
- THINGS THAT MIGHT BREAK YOUR CODE
- A change has been made to Data::FormValidator::Constraints::Upload, and only affects constraints in that module. Meta data will no longer be provided by adding additional "_info" fields to the valid hash. The same data is now available through the new meta() method of the Data::FormValidator::Results object.
- NEW FEATURES
- A new meta() method has been added to the Data::FormValidator::Results class. This function allows constraints to communicate meta data they discover about the values during the validation process. For example, a file size may be discovered while checking to see if the file size is too large. This is only currently being used in Data::FormValidator::Constraints::Upload.
- Data::FormValidator - Validates user input (usually from an HTML form) based on input profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints - Basic sets of constraints on input profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::Dates - Validate Dates and Times
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::Upload - Validate File Uploads
- Data::FormValidator::ConstraintsFactory - Module to create constraints for HTML::FormValidator.
- Data::FormValidator::Filters - Basic set of filters available in an Data::FormValidator profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Results - Object which contains the results of an input validation.