Changes for version 1.800
- BUG FIXES
- Fixed dequeue (count) in MCE::Queue for standalone mode.
- On Windows, improved stablity and feature parity with UNIX.
- Use Sereal 3.008+ automatically if available on the box.
- NEW FEATURES
- Added support for cyclical include of MCE Core, MCE Models, and MCE Queue by scoping the configuration to the local package. This resolves (RT#107384), bug reported by Kai Wasserbäch.
- MCE::Candy - Sugar methods and output iterators
- MCE::Flow - Parallel flow model for building creative applications
- MCE::Grep - Parallel grep model similar to the native grep function
- MCE::Loop - Parallel loop model for building creative loops
- MCE::Map - Parallel map model similar to the native map function
- MCE::Mutex - Locking for Many-Core Engine
- MCE::Queue - Hybrid (normal and priority) queues
- MCE::Relay - Extends Many-Core Engine with relay capabilities
- MCE::Signal - Temporary directory creation/cleanup and signal handling
- MCE::Step - Parallel step model for building creative steps
- MCE::Stream - Parallel stream model for chaining multiple maps and greps
- MCE::Subs - Exports functions mapped directly to MCE methods
- MCE::Util - Utility functions
- MCE in lib/MCE.pm
- MCE::Core::Input::Generator in lib/MCE/Core/Input/Generator.pm
- MCE::Core::Input::Handle in lib/MCE/Core/Input/Handle.pm
- MCE::Core::Input::Iterator in lib/MCE/Core/Input/Iterator.pm
- MCE::Core::Input::Request in lib/MCE/Core/Input/Request.pm
- MCE::Core::Input::Sequence in lib/MCE/Core/Input/Sequence.pm
- MCE::Core::Manager in lib/MCE/Core/Manager.pm
- MCE::Core::Validation in lib/MCE/Core/Validation.pm
- MCE::Core::Worker in lib/MCE/Core/Worker.pm