Changes for version 1.29 - 2010-05-07
- codename "Sadrak".
- fix error in callback at AnyEvent/MP/Global.pm line 339 (found by Sadrak).
- listener-less nodes had trouble sending keepalive messages on write timeouts (found by Sadrak).
- the monitor guard could cause a memleak due to autovivification if a mon was cleared after the port was gone (analysed by Sadrak).
- do not overwrite the config file if we couldn't read it for some reason (lesson demonstrated by Sadrak).
- AnyEvent::MP - erlang-style multi-processing/message-passing framework
- AnyEvent::MP::Config - configuration handling
- AnyEvent::MP::DataConn - create socket connections between nodes
- AnyEvent::MP::Global - some network-global services
- AnyEvent::MP::Kernel - the actual message passing kernel
- AnyEvent::MP::LogCatcher - catch all logs from all nodes
- AnyEvent::MP::Node - represent a node
- AnyEvent::MP::Transport - actual transport protocol handler