Changes for version 0.70 - 2007-03-15
- Bug Fixes
- The change to is_fh() in 0.68 broke the case where a reference to a tied filehandle is used for perl 5.6 and back. This made the tests puke their guts out.
- Test::Tutorial - A tutorial about writing really basic tests
- Test::Builder - Backend for building test libraries
- Test::Builder::Module - Base class for test modules
- Test::Builder::Tester - test testsuites that have been built with Test::Builder
- Test::Builder::Tester::Color - turn on colour in Test::Builder::Tester
- Test::More - yet another framework for writing test scripts
- Test::Simple - Basic utilities for writing tests.
- Test::Builder::Tester::Tie in lib/Test/Builder/Tester.pm