- Test::Builder - Backend for building test libraries
- Test::Builder::Module - Base class for test modules
- Test::Builder::Tester - test testsuites that have been built with Test::Builder
- Test::Builder::Tester::Color - turn on colour in Test::Builder::Tester
- Test::More - yet another framework for writing test scripts
- Test::Simple - Basic utilities for writing tests.
- Test::Builder::Tester::Tie in lib/Test/Builder/Tester.pm
Changes for version 0.75
- The minimum version is now 5.6.0.
- Bug fixes
- Turns out require_ok() had the same bug as use_ok() in a BEGIN block.
- ok() was not honoring exported_to() when looking for $TODO as it should be.
- Test fixes
- is_deeply_with_threads.t will not run unless AUTHOR_TESTING is set. This is because it tickles intermittent threading bugs in many perls and causes a lot of bug reports about which I can do nothing.
- Ran through perlcritic and did some cleaning.