- Test::Builder - Backend for building test libraries
- Test::Builder::Module - Base class for test modules
- Test::Builder::Tester - test testsuites that have been built with Test::Builder
- Test::Builder::Tester::Color - turn on colour in Test::Builder::Tester
- Test::More - yet another framework for writing test scripts
- Test::Simple - Basic utilities for writing tests.
- Test::Builder::Tester::Tie in lib/Test/Builder/Tester.pm
Changes for version 0.81_02
- New Features
- Test::Builder->reset_outputs() to reset all the output methods back to their defaults.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed the file and line number reported by like when it gets a bad regex.
- Features Changed
- Now preserves the tests' exit code if it exits abnormally, rather than setting it to 255.
- Changed the "Looks like your test died" message to "Looks like your test exited with $exit_code"
- no_plan now only warns if given an argument. There were a lot of people doing that, and it's a sensible mistake. [test-more.googlecode.com 13]