Changes for version 0.89_01
- New Features
- subtest() allows you to run more tests in their own plan. (Thanks Ovid!)
- Test::Builder->is_passing() will let you check if the test is currently passing.
- Finally added a note about the "Wide character in print" warning and how to work around it.
- Test::Tutorial - A tutorial about writing really basic tests
- Test::Builder - Backend for building test libraries
- Test::Builder::IO::Scalar - A copy of IO::Scalar for Test::Builder
- Test::Builder::Module - Base class for test modules
- Test::Builder::Tester - test testsuites that have been built with Test::Builder
- Test::Builder::Tester::Color - turn on colour in Test::Builder::Tester
- Test::More - yet another framework for writing test scripts
- Test::Simple - Basic utilities for writing tests.
- Test::Builder::Tester::Tie in lib/Test/Builder/Tester.pm