Changes for version 2.80
- May 15 2017
- Removed "helper" file for tests. Math::Utils' evaluate and compare functions take over those jobs.
- In 21-poly.t, a (deliberately) badly-formed polynomial fed to poly_roots() was producing a root that was just outside the error margin. Decided to loosen the error margin (2.5e-7 to 3.0e-7), but do note that some polynomials will defeat some algorithm.
- Mar 31 2017
- Eliminate the deprecated code, and the code that warns about using deprecated code.
- Remove the (deprecated) fltcmp test in 02-limit.t.
- Remove the POD on deprecated functions, and update README.
- Math::Polynomial::Solve - Find the roots of polynomial equations.