Changes for version 2.75
- May 22 2016
- Updated the cubics paper by Dr. Nickalls, as I could no longer remember if the one in the references directory was the most recent version.
- May 19 2016
- Remove the commented out setting of fltcmp tolerance in 21-poly.t. Note to self: will have to remove fltcmp tests in 02-limit.t once deprecated functions and fltcmp tolerance are removed.
Changes for version 2.72_01
- May 15 2016
- The major change: Will now warn on exit (via the END block) about the use of deprecated functions. But that's okay, because you've already made that change over half a year ago, and don't use those functions anymore, right?
- Also the test files for the deprecated functions are gone.
- Hmm, I've been inconsistently using Test::Simple and Test::More in the test files. Settled on Test::More and made that change in Build.PL too.
- Some small improvements in the documentation.
- Some 2001-era usage looks pretty dated now ("use vars" in particular). Updated that.
- Math::Polynomial::Solve - Find the roots of polynomial equations.