Changes for version 0.25
- Fix bug with respect to upgrading and priority (fallback=>0) repositories.
- More caching: Add a timeout before fetching checksums again.
Changes for version 0.24_01
- Many, many, many improvements to the caching algorithms. In fact, I'd go as far as saying that this will be the first release where the caching works well.
- Inter-run caching of the DBMs with local checksum re-calculation.
- Introduce the private-cache-dir setting for controlling the caching behaviour.
- Caching improves run-time of simple test by factor of three.
- Enforce the use of a temporary directory as a cache dir in the tests much more so we are good CPAN testers citizens.
- PAR::Repository::Client - Access PAR repositories
- PAR::Repository::Client::DBM - Contains all the DBM access functions
- PAR::Repository::Client::HTTP - PAR repository via HTTP
- PAR::Repository::Client::Local - PAR repo. on the local file system
- PAR::Repository::Client::Util - Small helper methods common to all implementations