Changes for version 0.3
- Moved file test operator stuff to a subroutine called inodetype()
- Actually implemented the --file-compat switch
- Added the -L and -i commandline switches for file(1) compatibility
- Fixed a few bugs with relative file names
- Sat Aug 23 2003
- Changed the script 'mimeinfo' back to 'mimetype' because rox has a '--mime-type' switch doing the same thing as this script.
- Added the describe() method for getting human readable descriptions
- Implemented the commandline switches --desc and --output-format
- Mon Aug 04 2003
- Changed the script 'mimetype' to 'mimeinfo'
- added some commandline options to make this script a little file(1) compat
- added some file test operators for determining types from the inode/* class.
- Sun Jul 27 2003
- use utf8 binmode for filehandles
- mimetype - determine file type
- File::MimeInfo - Determine file type