Changes for version 1.74 - 2007-11-28
- Added -u, --unrestricted options that search absolutely all files and directories, just like grep.
- Ignores Codeville's .cdv directories.
- Ignores SourceGear's _sgbak directories.
- THINGS THAT HAVE CHANGED
- ack -o emulates grep now and shows filenames unless explicitly suppressed with -h.
- Added workaround for older Getopt::Long.
- Fixed some testcases so that they are more robust (order of files, forward/backward slashes and shellquoting).
- Fixed a test that would fail if the files weren't sorted.
- App::Ack - A container for functions for the ack program