Changes for version 1.996
- FEATURE: Child classes can now provide an exception_class() method that returns the desired exception class, rather than over-riding the whole throw() method. Existing classes that over-ride throw() will still work as before.
- BUGFIX: Fixed a bug where multiple autodie-derived classes would share the same subroutine cache. This could result in excptions from the wrong class being thrown.
- This bug did not affect programs which used only autodie, or a single autodie-derived class.
- BUGFIX: Missing 1.995 version tag added to export list.
- TEST: Make sure that we always have a working version tag for our current version.
- autodie::Scope::Guard in lib/Fatal.pm