Changes for version 0.020 - 2018-02-25
- Added a new responsive sidebar menu to the editor. This menu performs better on mobile devices.
- Fixed integration test for other backends. This wouldn't have prevented installing, but could have hidden bugs in backends.
- Fixed "add item" button to be more visible when the add item form was open. Clicking on the "add item" button will now close the add item form.
- Fixed bad Auth::Basic plugin configuration causing strange errors. The configuration is now checked for sanity before continuing.
- Fixed `auth` layout being too big for the page, causing a scrollbar to appear.
- Moved standalone app docs to another file. This should de-emphasize the standalone app, which is more of a curiosity than a useful product.
- Upgrade to Bootstrap 4.0.0 release. Previously we were using the 4.0.0 beta version. The stable release version re-adds offset classes and other utilities that we need.
- Moved `controller_class` configuration to `api_controller`, which better defines what the class does. The controller class itself is now `Yancy::Controller::Yancy::API`, to better describe what it does and to free up the `Yancy` name for future development.
- This future development should make the `MultiTenant` controller more useful and make developing apps with Yancy even easier.
- Mojolicious::Plugin::Yancy - Embed a simple admin CMS into your Mojolicious application
- Yancy - A simple CMS for administrating data
- Yancy::Backend::Dbic - A backend for DBIx::Class schemas
- Yancy::Backend::Mysql - A backend for MySQL using Mojo::mysql
- Yancy::Backend::Pg - A backend for Postgres using Mojo::Pg
- Yancy::Backend::Sqlite - A backend for SQLite using Mojo::SQLite
- Yancy::Controller::Yancy::API - An OpenAPI REST controller for the Yancy editor
- Yancy::Controller::Yancy::MultiTenant - A controller to show a user only their content
- Yancy::Plugin::Auth::Basic - A simple auth module for a site
- Yancy::Util - Utilities for Yancy