Changes for version 0.86_01 - 2009-09-17
- From perl change 09330df80caf214f375fcf0c04857347e3b17c69 (Zefram):
- Fix [perl #66970] Incorrect coderef in MODIFY_CODE_ATTRIBUTES
- Attribute handlers being applied to a temporary CV has actually been reported as a bug, #66970. The attached patch fixes the bug, by changing the order in which things happen: attributes are now applied after the temporary CV has been merged into the existing CV or has otherwise been added to the appropriate GV.
- The change breaks part of Attribute::Handlers. Part of A:H searches the package to find the name of the sub to which a :ATTR attribute is being applied, and the correct time at which to launch that search depends crucially on the order in which the CV construction events occur. So this patch also includes a change to A:H, to make it detect which way things happen. The resulting A:H works either way, which is essential for its dual-life nature.
- Attribute::Handlers - Simpler definition of attribute handlers