Changes for version 2.02 - 2016-04-22
- fixed issue in T::BB::Tester where we weren't checking for the 'new' param, hence we weren't doing install if 'new' was set
- added brief SYNOPSIS in Dispatch
- fixed issue in Tester where the log scalar wasn't being reset after a run (we also now shutdown() the socket after a finished run)
- corrected issues preventing the brewbuild -i and -n flags from working correctly on remote testers
- dzil dists now get a authordeps run by default, logging organized (closes #104)
- bbdispatch - Dispatch Test::BrewBuild builds to remote test servers.
- bbtester - Remote Windows/Unix testing platform server daemon for Test::BrewBuild
- brewbuild - Automate module and reverse-dependency testing, on Windows and Unix
- Test::BrewBuild::Tutorial - Basic overview of using the client/server aspects of the Test::BrewBuild build system
- brewbuild.conf - Optional configuration file for the Test::BrewBuild build system.
- Test::BrewBuild - Perl/Berry brew unit testing automation, with remote tester dispatching capabilities.
- Test::BrewBuild::BrewCommands - Provides Windows/Unix *brew command translations for Test::BrewBuild
- Test::BrewBuild::Dispatch - Dispatch Test::BrewBuild test runs to remote test servers.
- Test::BrewBuild::Git - Git repository manager for the Test::BrewBuild test platform system.
- Test::BrewBuild::Plugin::DefaultExec - The default 'exec' command plugin.
- Test::BrewBuild::Tester - Daemonized testing service for dispatched test run execution, for Windows & Unix.
- Test::BrewBuild::Plugin::UnitTestPluginInst in lib/Test/BrewBuild/Plugin/UnitTestPluginInst.pm