Changes for version 2.03 - 2016-04-26
- brewbuild can now dispatch the most basic of testing to remotes via the -D and -t flags. For more advanced remote testing, use bbdispatch (closes #122)
- changed to searching %PATH% for binaries as opposed to using 'where' on MSWin, as on pre 2k3, 'where' didn't exist (closes #117)
- moved setting the brewbuild command default from bbdispatch to Dispatch (closes #118)
- On MSWin, we now accept the _32/_64 suffixes in --install, otherwise we'll default to 64-bit. This suffix will be stripped on Unix systems if dispatching to both Unix and Windows testers (closes #114)
- removed prerequisite of needing to be an Administrator user on MSWin from the Tutorial (closes #119)
- fixed a series of out-of-order debug logging message entries
- added a timeout param to instance_install(), default 300 secs. If an install takes longer than this, it'll roll out the changes and log an entry of the problem (closes #110)
- enhanced the argument handling for brewbuild to be much more resilient and specific to help prevent executing rogue commands on the remote testers (closes #66)
- POD updates
- bbdispatch - Dispatch Test::BrewBuild builds to remote test servers.
- bbtester - Remote Windows/Unix testing platform server daemon for Test::BrewBuild
- brewbuild - Automate module and reverse-dependency testing, on Windows and Unix
- Test::BrewBuild::Tutorial - Basic overview of using the client/server aspects of the Test::BrewBuild build system
- brewbuild.conf - Optional configuration file for the Test::BrewBuild build system.
- Test::BrewBuild - Perl/Berry brew unit testing automation, with remote tester dispatching capabilities.
- Test::BrewBuild::BrewCommands - Provides Windows/Unix *brew command translations for Test::BrewBuild
- Test::BrewBuild::Dispatch - Dispatch Test::BrewBuild test runs to remote test servers.
- Test::BrewBuild::Git - Git repository manager for the Test::BrewBuild test platform system.
- Test::BrewBuild::Plugin::DefaultExec - The default 'exec' command plugin.
- Test::BrewBuild::Tester - Daemonized testing service for dispatched test run execution, for Windows & Unix.
- Test::BrewBuild::Plugin::UnitTestPluginInst in lib/Test/BrewBuild/Plugin/UnitTestPluginInst.pm