19 Mar 2005 16:41:02 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (4)
- Testers (97 / 1 / 2)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- License: perl_5
- Perl: v5.6.0
- Activity24 month
- Download (30.97KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version++ed by:5 non-PAUSE usersTOMI Tom Insamand 1 contributors
- Tom Insam E<lt>email@example.comE<gt>
Changes for version 0.50 - 2004-01-18
- Moved Bot::BasicBot::Pluggble::Module::Base to B::B::P::Module.pm, and added Base.pm as an empty subclass, for neatness.
- Documented the object store methods better.
- changed all the core modules to use the proget get/set store methods
- Loader now uses the standard store system.
- Installed shell script to run B::B::P.
- The Infobot module can now passsively learn and passively answer questions (ie without requiring direct addressing) and you can set these options seperately.
- The storage system is decently abstracted out, and has a default that does the same thing as the last one.
- Gave the bot a default charset of utf8, because I'm a fan of utf8
- utterly changed the infobot back-end store system. Updating it will be a pain, I'm sorry, but the last one really sucked. Re-wrote the infobot module to be _readable_, or at least slightly less nasty than before.
DocumentationA standard Bot::BasicBot::Pluggable script
Modulesextension to the simple irc bot base class allowing for pluggable modulesA database B::B::P storeuse DBM::Deep to provide a storage backend
Module Install Instructions
To install Bot::BasicBot::Pluggable, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Bot::BasicBot::Pluggable
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.