22 Jan 2022 00:14:57 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Testers (124 / 0 / 43)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- % Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Activity24 month
- Download (53.61KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionTURNERJW Jim Turner
Changes for version 2.4
- Add new -state option to configure as "normal" or "disabled", like many other Tk widgets. "disabled" prevents user-interaction with the widget, but NOTE that does not prevent applications from updateing it.
- Remove the special "-focus" option and get the traditional "-takefocus" option working properly. There are 3 valid state values: "", 0, and 1. "" is the default and allows focus via tabbing, but the widget does not take focus when clicked on. "1" allows both, "0" does not allow the widget to gain the keyboard focus. This is consistant with other Tk widgets. NOTE: The old "-focus" option is DEPRECIATED & has been REMOVED (change your code)!
- Add new color options: -selectforeground, -activeforeground, and -disabledforeground.
- Various minor bug-fixes and tweaks.
ModulesPresent a list of files in a directory as a grid of icons with or without text.
Module Install Instructions
To install Tk::JThumbnail, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Tk::JThumbnail
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.