- Test::Pod - check for POD errors in files
Changes for version 1.49
- Changed license in the README to "Same as Perl" to match the license listed in `META.yml`, and in the POD as of v1.42.
- Tightened up the heuristic for matching Perl batch files to require that the file end in `.bat`, as described in the documentation. Patch from Luca Ferrari.
- Simplified some of the matching code. Patch from Luca Ferrari.
- Transferred ownership of the repository to the perl-pod organization on GitHub.
- Removed the Pod testing test from the distribution. Seems silly for a module designed for testing Pod, right? But it's considered best practice to do Pod testing in development only, not in a release.