Changes for version 2.16
- commit 3ae73a349f70f06c60de3f635916929bc8643429 Author: Alex Vandiver <email@example.com> Date: Tue Apr 12 00:33:21 2016 -0700
- Ensure that IO::Socket::IP is DESTROY'd before can_bind returns
- be316f1f worked around a core perl bug which causes Perl < 5.24.0 to DESTROY the IO::Socket::IP object too late, causing the empty port to not actually be empty if it was used immediately.
- Unfortunately, this change was lost in ba745fd1, which again put the return of `can_bind` on the stack along with the actual return value, re-instating the bug.
- Split the statement across two statements again, and add a comment on the importance of preserving it.
-  https://rt.perl.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=124248