Changes for version 0.032
- Have Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE complain every time the rightascension attribute is accessed. This is being deprecated in favor of the ascendingnode attribute. Elimination is scheduled for the first release in 2011. Consolidate prerequisites into inc/Astro/Coord/ECI/Meta.pm. Don't require Module::Build for configuration when building a distribution. This is controlled by environment variable MAKING_MODULE_DISTRIBUTION. Document that Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Iridium will probably not work for Iridium Next satellites, to be launched starting about 2015. Move acknowledgment of Goran Gasparovic from bin/satpass to lib/Astro/Coord/ECI.pm, since that's where the code is and where the acknowledgment should have been all along, and so it does not get lost when bin/satpass is superseded by App::Satpass2. Fix fatal error in satpass when tilde-expanding a non-existent user name. It's still an error, just not fatal. Tweak the documentation of Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE->is_valid_model(), to make it clearer why it was provided, and make it obvious that it can be called as a static method. Fix bug in precession of equatorial coordinates, which would cause an error if no observing station was passed to the subroutine. Add Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE method body_type(), which computes the type of the body from the common name using an algorithm similar to the one documented on Space Track's Satellite Box Score page. Weaken recommendation of Time::y2038 when run under Perl 5.12 and above, since I really don't think it's needed.
- Astro::Coord::ECI - Manipulate geocentric coordinates
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Moon - Compute the position of the Moon.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Star - Compute the position of a star.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Sun - Compute the position of the Sun.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE - Compute satellite locations using NORAD orbit propagation models
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Iridium - Compute behavior of Iridium satellites
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Set - Represent a set of data for the same ID.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Utils - Utility routines for astronomical calculations