Changes for version 0.056_03
- Go back to simply allowing invalid international launch designators. They started getting rejected about release 0.051_01 (2012-08-18).
Changes for version 0.056_02
- Take spaces as equivalent to zeroes in numeric fields (which I believe is the old FORTRAN behavior), and in the numeric portions of the international launch designator. As a consequence of the above, the 'international' attribute will be zero-filled on retrieval. Update docs. Replace 'location' by 'station' where that is what is meant. Add a (very brief) explanation of times to the overview. Also add information on the Space Track REST interface to the overview.
Changes for version 0.056_01
- The two-argument form of azel() is now fatal.
- The satpass script fails if you try to geocode without Geo::Coder::Geocoder::US.
- Use of the satpass script 'lit' setting is now fatal; instead use 'edge_of_earths_shadow'.
- Use of the Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE 'limb' attribute is now fatal; instead use 'edge_of_earths_shadow'.
- Feeding a JSON file to Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE->parse() which uses the SATNAME key is deprecated, and produces a warning. This warning will become fatal in the future. Instead use OBJECT_NAME.
- Warn every time a Doppler shift is computed using the station's frequency. This will become fatal in the future. The frequency should be set on the orbiting object.
- Astro::Coord::ECI - Manipulate geocentric coordinates
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Mixin - Provide common methods without multiple inheritance.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Moon - Compute the position of the Moon.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Star - Compute the position of a star.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Sun - Compute the position of the Sun.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE - Compute satellite locations using NORAD orbit propagation models
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Iridium - Compute behavior of Iridium satellites
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Set - Represent a set of data for the same ID.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Utils - Utility routines for astronomical calculations