Changes for version 4.0
- Made into its own package again. Bad idea now fixed.
- Requires XML::Elemental 2.0 for SAX-based parsing.
- Switched internal storage of element and attribute names to Clarkian notation.
- Too many bug fixes and minor enhancements to list.
- Added atom, itunes, openSerch, feedburner and creativeCommons namespaces to default set.
- Moved XPath namespace and prefixes storage from Element to the Parser module.
- Added register_ns_prefix, prefix and namespace methods to parser for OO access to the internal hashes.
- Introduced use of Class::ErroHandler for more quieter error handling.
- We have tests.
- Introduction of Util module. Moved as_xml and encode_xml methods from Element to Util.
A liberal object-oriented parser for RSS feeds.
an object representing a character data in an RSS parse tree.
a node in the XML::RSS::Parser parse tree.
the root element of a parsed RSS feed.
utility methods for working with XML::RSS::Parser.