Changes for version 0.07 - 2018-05-10
- Completely overhaul ::RestClient to use HTTP::Tiny instead of Role::REST::Client. This change will make it much easier to alter the behavior of the HTTP communication.
- ::RestClient now supports the ability to decode non-ref JSON, such as unblock_user which returns just a JSON boolean.
- block_user and unblock_user now return their decoded response.
- delete_user is no longer expected to return anything.
- Response decoding will now only be attempted for methods which are expected to return something. Slight optimization.
- A 404 on a non-returning method throws an exception now, matching the docs.
- The *_token arguments are now stored in a closure to help users avoid accidentally dumping them somewhere such as logs.
- Added all methods for the TODO API.
- gitlab-api-v4 - Command line interface to the GitLab API v4.
- GitLab::API::v4 - A complete GitLab API v4 client.
- GitLab::API::v4::Config - Load configuration from a file, environment, and/or CLI options.
- GitLab::API::v4::Constants - GitLab API v4 constants.
- GitLab::API::v4::Paginator - Iterate through paginated GitLab v4 API records.
- GitLab::API::v4::RESTClient - The HTTP client that does the heavy lifting.