- podsite - Build browsable HTML documentation for your app
- Pod::Site - Build browsable HTML documentation for your app
Changes for version 0.53
- Fixed a CSS issue where a `<pre>` block inside a list was getting the first letter of its first line chopped off. Also, on Firefox, the text of list items was appearing a line below the bullet, which was on a horizontal line by itself. Thanks to Phillip Smith and Andrew Dunstan for the reports.
- Added encoding detection to the description parsing in `get_desc()`. Thanks to Masahiro Honma for the pull request.
- Properly parse class names with digits in them. Thanks to Masahiro Honma for the pull request.
- Removed deprecated use of `qw(...)` as parentheses, which generates warnings on Perl 5.14.