Changes for version 0.04 - 2008-12-28
- removed TCP* classes and using AnyEvent::Handle instead.
- added size and maxlength args to the C<entry> function in Appgets
- changed the API to actually call the events for all path segments of an URL. also removed the ugly '/' => '_' mapping for the path seperators. Sorry for any breakage in your code ;-/
- removed Perl 5.10 dependency.
- AnyEvent::HTTPD - A simple lightweight event based web (application) server
- AnyEvent::HTTPD::Appgets - Some utility functions for web applications
- AnyEvent::HTTPD::HTTPConnection - A simple HTTP connection for request and response handling
- AnyEvent::HTTPD::HTTPServer - A simple and plain http server
- AnyEvent::HTTPD::Request - A web application request handle for AnyEvent::HTTPD