Changes for version 0.016 - 2012-09-13
- Interpolate environment variables in the whole ACL specification for check-acls.
- Make the .pl extension optional in configuring plugins.
- Make im_memberof an exported routine of Git::Hooks.
- The group specification is now given by the githooks.groups variable. This is an incompatible change, since previously it was given by the check-acls.groups variable.
- Implement Git::More::get_affected_files. This routine returns a hash mapping every affected file in a sequence of commits to a letter telling its affected status.
- Allow check-acls.userenv be given by a code snippet to be evaluated.