Changes for version 1.00
- Documentation updates only.
Changes for version 0.02_3670
- HeliosX::Job::JSON->new() constructor now allows config, jobtype, and argstring to be passed into new() instead of calling set* methods later.
- HeliosX::Job::JSON->submit() will now use Helios::Config to get the global Helios config if it was not specified before it was called.
- helios_job_submit_json renamed to heliosx_job_json_submit to prevent confusion.
- Re-wrote Makefile.PL to be more flexible.
- Added more tests.
Changes for version 0.01_3460
- Added functional helios_job_submit_json.
- Added HeliosX::Job::JSON::TestService to test JSON parsing and as an example service.
- heliosx_job_json_submit - tool to submit Helios jobs with JSON arguments from the command line
- HeliosX::Job::JSON::Error in lib/HeliosX/Job/JSON/Error.pm