Changes for version 4.60 - 2008-06-16
- NEW FEATURES
- Dependencies can now be specified using a code ref. Thanks to Bradley C Bailey, via RT#24935.
- BUG FIXES
- length constraints for min, max and 'between' now work for lengths of 32k and longer. (Carl Vincent).
- We now use Email::Valid to validate e-mail addresses instead of our own regrex. Email::Valid passed all our our existing regression tests for e-mail addresses that should pass and fail. Email::Valid also correctly recognizes emails with single quote characters in them. These are valid, but our regex didn't recognize them. (Mark Stosberg)
- Typo in Constraints documentation corrected by K B Shiv Kumar (RT#32358)
- Add some tests and docs for "date_and_time" constraint, from Data::FormValidator:::Constraints::Dates. It appears there may still exist a leap-year bug with the date parser. See the TODO test in t/dates_closure.t for details. An alternative is to use Data::FormValidator::Constraints::DateTime (Mark Stosberg, Matt Christian)
- Data::FormValidator - Validates user input (usually from an HTML form) based on input profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints - Basic sets of constraints on input profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::Dates - Validate Dates and Times
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::Upload - Validate File Uploads
- Data::FormValidator::ConstraintsFactory - Module to create constraints for HTML::FormValidator.
- Data::FormValidator::Filters - Basic set of filters available in an Data::FormValidator profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Results - results of form input validation.
- Perl6::Junction - Perl6 style Junction operators in Perl5. UNAUTHORIZED
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::RegexpCommon in lib/Data/FormValidator/Results.pm
- Perl6::Junction::All in lib/Perl6/Junction/All.pm UNAUTHORIZED
- Perl6::Junction::Any in lib/Perl6/Junction/Any.pm UNAUTHORIZED
- Perl6::Junction::None in lib/Perl6/Junction/None.pm UNAUTHORIZED
- Perl6::Junction::One in lib/Perl6/Junction/One.pm UNAUTHORIZED