Test::Tutorial - A tutorial about writing really basic tests
Test::Builder - Backend for building test libraries
Test::Builder::IO::Scalar - A copy of IO::Scalar for Test::Builder
Test::Builder::Module - Base class for test modules
Test::Builder::Tester - test testsuites that have been built with Test::Builder
Test::Builder::Tester::Color - turn on colour in Test::Builder::Tester
Test::More - yet another framework for writing test scripts
Test::Simple - Basic utilities for writing tests.
ProvidesChanges for version 0.97_01
Test::Builder::Tester::Tie in lib/Test/Builder/Tester.pm
- Test Fixes
- Adapted the tests for the new Perl 5.14 regex stringification.
- (Karl Williamson) [github 44] Doc Fixes
- Document how to test "use Foo ()". (Todd Rinaldo) [github 41]
- Feature Changes
- rt.cpan.org 54239
- The filehandles used by default will now inherit any filehandle disciplines from STDOUT and STDERR IF AND ONLY IF they were applied before Test::Builder is loaded. More later. [rt.cpan.org 46542]
- subtest() no longer has a prototype. It was just getting in the way.