Changes for version 0.25
- Fixed a bug that caused multi-word lists to not be output correctly.
- Set default page margins such that we get more of the document on the page. The default margin is set such that there is room for you to punch holes in the page and not punch through any of the print. For now if you don't like the default margins you will need to use LyX's paper format menu to change it. If I get a bunch of complaints I will change this.
- Added Labels to all of the sections in the document. This will be used for internal cross referances. Labels do not affect the printed output of the document.
- Added initial support for the L<> pod command. For now if the L<> sequance includes text for the link I output that. Otherwise I output the contents of the link. I hope to have links completly working by the 0.30 release.
- Added a foot note to the first page that indicates what file was used to to generate the document. And if possible the version of the document. pod2lyx has an option to turn this feature off if you don't like it.
- Fixed a bug that caused a list item to not get output correctly. Bassicly if a list item did not have a paragraph asciated with it then the item did not get output correctly. Like so:
- =item test
- =item test2
- =item test3
- some paragraph explaining the above items.
- What would happen in the above example is that test3 would be output but test and test2 would not. This is now fixed. This was caught when converting perlfunc. perlfunc.pod does this sort of thing quite a bit. And I believe other function referance pod's do it as well.
- And of course some more minor bug fixes.