Changes for version 0.50 - 2003-12-16
- Big news is that a version of Shuai Weng's (from SGD) GO::View module has been added in, which can create a graphic representation of the results of GO::TermFinder. This gives a much better way to intuitively look at the results. A bunch of other stuff was added in to support this, including a batch processor that will generate an html pages with a graphic for any number of input lists of genes. See batchGOView.pl and examples.html in the examples directory.
- Fixed a nasty bug that was actually due to a bug in Perl (I swear!) that meant that clients of the GO::TermFinder would have a runtime error if they did not recognize one or more of the genes that it was provided with. This should no longer happen, and I have written additional tests to make sure it never happens again!
- GO::AnnotationProvider - abstract base class defining interface for how Annotation information should be provided
- GO::AnnotationProvider::AnnotationParser - parses a gene annotation file
- GO::Node - provides information about a node in the Gene Ontology
- GO::OntologyProvider - abstract base class providing API for the provision on Gene Ontology information
- GO::OntologyProvider::OntologyParser - Provides API for retrieving data from Gene Ontology files
- GO::TermFinder - identify GO nodes that annotate a group of genes with a significant p-value
- GO::TermFinderReport::Html - prints an html table of the results of GO::TermFinder
- GO::Utils::File - simply utility module for dealing with file parsing
- GO::Utils::General - provides some general utilities for clients of other GO classes
- GO::View::GD - a helper class for GO::View to deal with the image