- event: airlift($player, $card, $selplayer, $city)
- event: close()
- event: continue()
- event: drop_cards( $player, @cards )
- event: forecast($player, $card, @cards)
- event: government_grant($player, $card, $city)
- event: new_game()
- event: one_quiet_night($player, $card)
- event: resilient_population($player, $card, $city)
- COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Games::Pandemic::Controller - controller for a pandemic game
Special event card: move a player in any city.
Player has closed current game.
Player wishes to move game forward.
$player to remove some
@cards from her hands.
Special event card: rearrange infections to come.
Special event card: add a new research station.
Create a new game: (re-)initialize the map, and various internal states.
Special event card: prevent disease propagation during this turn.
Special event card: remove a city from the game.
This software is Copyright (c) 2009 by Jerome Quelin.
This is free software, licensed under:
The GNU General Public License, Version 2, June 1991