Changes for version 0.2.0
- Removed EV dependency Fixed issue when Test::Kwalitee not installed Added the ability to process plugins when no lines have been read if they flag allow_lines attribute Added closing and reopening the file handle incase the log file was deleted Changed from EV events to AnyEvent::Impl::Perl which fixes ^C handling Fixed issue when a file has been truncated and the file size is undefined Trying to get group lines to not freeze the opperation of tailing Added reinstalling interupt handler after it's called to try and fix ^C handling Fixed missing renamed method parent to tailer Fixed parent -> tailer change Fixed missing option Added a clear screen option
- tailt - Tail files using the Tail::Tool library
- Tail::Tool - Tool for sophisticated tailing of files
- Tail::Tool::File - Looks after individual files
- Tail::Tool::Plugin::GroupLines - Groups real lines of a log file so that other plugins treat then as one line.
- Tail::Tool::Plugin::Highlight - Highlights any text that matches the supplied regular expressions.
- Tail::Tool::Plugin::Ignore - <One-line description of module's purpose>
- Tail::Tool::Plugin::Match - Checks that each line passed matches a regex
- Tail::Tool::Plugin::Replace - <One-line description of module's purpose>
- Tail::Tool::Plugin::Spacing - Prints spaces when there has been a pause in running.
- Tail::Tool::PostProcess - The parent module for plugins that change individual lines. eg highlighting
- Tail::Tool::PreProcess - Parent module for Plugins that perform pre-processing tasks on tailed lines. eg filtering
- Tail::Tool::Regex - Base class for regex details
- Tail::Tool::RegexList - <One-line description of module's purpose>