08 Jul 2006 18:41:08 UTC
- Development release
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (16)
- Testers (345 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 2
- 42.91% Coverage
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (19.51KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionMIVKOVIC Milivoj Ivkovic
Changes for version 0.79_16
- experimental SMTP AUTH support (LOGIN PLAIN CRAM-MD5 DIGEST-MD5)
- Fix bug where one refused RCPT TO: would abort everything
- send EHLO, and parse response (for later AUTH implementation)
- better handling of multi-line responses, and better error-messages
- Also normalize line endings in headers
- Now keeps the Sender header if it was used. Previous versions only used it for the MAIL FROM: command and deleted it.
- No space between "MAIL FROM:" or "RCPT TO:" and address.
Module Install Instructions
To install Mail::Sendmail, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Mail::Sendmail
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.