Changes for version 0.991_004 - 2017-08-12 ( TRIAL RELEASE )
- Major: You can now view historical versions of documents, not just diffs.
- Minor: The default template shows the revision being shown and the last modified date of the file at the bottom.
- Bugfix: Correct hang on edit when comment is undefined.
- Bugfix: Correct some menu bugs in the repository admin page.
Changes for version 0.991_003 - 2017-08-10 ( TRIAL RELEASE )
- Major: Exposed the management pages as a menu on the upper left if the user has at least the special read permissions required now. This is still an alpha feature and I have not yet provided any documentation on how to set this up.
- Major: The app now has the ability to managing repository configuration.
- Major: The app now has the ability to initialize empty git repositories.
- Major: The app now has the ability to destroy the wiki git repositories (PERMANENTLY DELETING WIKI DATA). As this is very dangerous, taking this action requires four clicks to perform once you reach the repository admin screen.
- Minor: More unit tests. More integration tests.
- Bugfix: The old 0.14* releases had added support for UTF-8. Recent trial releases using Template::Pure had broken this support. This should now be fixed again.
Changes for version 0.991_002 - 2017-08-03 ( TRIAL RELEASE )
- Minor: Added a new set of management screens for managing users in the application. Requires new special permissions and no menus to get to these screens are yet provided. VERY ALPHA.
- Minor: Internal refactored to allow app-managed users and repository configuration.
- Minor: A tiny bit more testing infrastructure.
Changes for version 0.991_001 - 2017-07-22 ( TRIAL RELEASE )
- Bugfix: Fixing various bugs with yukki-setup. Mostly, removed File::Copy::Recursive because it was flaking out in some cases.
- Minor: Improved modern testing infrastructure.
Changes for version 0.99_01 - 2017-07-19 ( TRIAL RELEASE )
- Major: This is a significant update and refactor of internals, but doesn't really change anything regarding actual functionality. Mostly, it was a little broken due to a lack of maintenance.
- Major: Now requires Perl v5.24.
- Major: Templates are now rendered using Template::Pure rather than Template::Sematic. This is a better maintained templating system that adds an additional abstraction layer, which is very helpful. Templates are unchanged, though.
- Major: Completely refactored to use Moo and Types::Tiny instead of Moose and Path::Tiny instead of Path::Class. I'm trying to get rid of all the silly extra CPAN requirements it had before, but didn't really need.
- Major: Updated to jQuery 3.2.1, jQuery UI 1.12.1, and plupload 2.3.1.
- Minor: Better UTF-8 support.
- Minor: Removed "Fork on Github" banners.
- Minor: Some testing infrastructure updated to explicitly use Test2::V0
Changes for version 0.990_002 - 2017-07-20 ( TRIAL RELEASE )
- Bugfix: Fix yukki-git-init, which was broke since a long time ago due to the create() method being deprecated in Git::Repository.
Changes for version 0.990_001 - 2017-07-20 ( TRIAL RELEASE )
- Minor: Using the correct number of digits in the V#.
- Yukki - Yet Uh-nother wiki - a git-based wiki
- Yukki::Error - Yukki's exception class
- Yukki::Model - Base class for model objects
- Yukki::Model::File - the model for loading and saving files in the wiki
- Yukki::Model::FilePreview - a sub-class of the File model for handling previews
- Yukki::Model::Remove - model repsenting a repository remote
- Yukki::Model::Repository - model for accessing objects in a git repository
- Yukki::Model::Root - model for accessing the git repositories
- Yukki::Model::User - lookup users
- Yukki::Role::App - the role Yukki app-classes implement
- Yukki::Role::Savable - Provides a mechanism for YAML-izing objects
- Yukki::Settings - provides structure and validation to settings in yukki.conf
- Yukki::Settings::Privileges - settings describing privileges
- Yukki::Settings::Repository - settings describing a wiki repository
- Yukki::TemplateUtil - Utiltiies that help make manipulating the DOM easier
- Yukki::TextUtil - Utilities to help make everything happy UTF-8
- Yukki::Types - standard types for use in Yukki
- Yukki::User - Encapsulates Yukki users
- Yukki::Web - the Yukki web server
- Yukki::Web::Context - request-response context descriptor
- Yukki::Web::Controller - Base class for Yukki::Web controllers
- Yukki::Web::Controller::Admin::Repository - controller for adminsitrator your repositories
- Yukki::Web::Controller::Admin::User - controller for administering your users
- Yukki::Web::Controller::Attachment - Controller for uploading, downloading, and viewing attachments
- Yukki::Web::Controller::Login - shows the login page and handles login
- Yukki::Web::Controller::Page - controller for viewing and editing pages
- Yukki::Web::Controller::Redirect - Simple controller for handling internal redirects
- Yukki::Web::Plugin - base class for Yukki plugins
- Yukki::Web::Plugin::Attachment - plugin for attachments
- Yukki::Web::Plugin::Role::FormatHelper - interface for quick format helpers
- Yukki::Web::Plugin::Role::Formatter - interface for HTML formatters
- Yukki::Web::Plugin::Spreadsheet - add spreadsheet functionality to wiki pages
- Yukki::Web::Plugin::SyntaxHighlight - add syntax highlighting to wiki pages
- Yukki::Web::Plugin::Viewer - plugin for custom page viewers
- Yukki::Web::Plugin::YukkiText - format text/yukki files using markdown, etc.
- Yukki::Web::Request - Yukki request descriptor
- Yukki::Web::Response - the response to the client
- Yukki::Web::Router - send requests to the correct controllers, yo
- Yukki::Web::Router::Route - Adds ACLs to routes
- Yukki::Web::Router::Route::Match - Matching with access controls
- Yukki::Web::Settings - provides structure and validation to web settings in yukki.conf
- Yukki::Web::View - base class for Yukki::Web views
- Yukki::Web::View::Admin::Repository - display repository admin screens
- Yukki::Web::View::Admin::User - display user admin screens
- Yukki::Web::View::Attachment - View for attachment forms
- Yukki::Web::View::Login - show a login form
- Yukki::Web::View::Page - render HTML for viewing and editing wiki pages
- Yukki::Web::View::Role::Navigation - Common page navigation tools for views